International Festival Call for Artists
Feature your visual art at the Festival!
Submissions will be accepted from September 1, 2019, to December 31, 2019. Jury will complete selection by January 15, 2020.
The 34th International Festival of Raleigh, March 6, 7, and 8, 2020 is a celebration of the arts and culture of over 65 nationalities and ethnicities in the Triangle, North Carolina area.
Artists are requested to submit work in any of the following:
- Art that reflects one’s cultural or national heritage.
- Art that speaks to one’s genealogy.
- Art that depicts how you relate to where you live now.
- Art that is about multiculturalism, diversity, and inclusion.
Work that will be considered:
- Original two-dimensional painting, photography, mixed media, and collage. No prints or reproductions.
- Original three-dimensional works: pottery, glass, wood, jewelry, fabrics and weavings, and sculptures.
- Furniture – must be hand-made.
Artists will be required to mount their own exhibit and have their space manned during festival hours.
Artists will keep all proceeds of their sales.
The Festival will provide 3 wood walls (8’ tall, 10’ wide), a table, and lighting. Any additional items (shelving, pedestals, display cases) will need to be provided by the artist.