1025 Blue Ridge Rd
A CELEBRATION OF DANCE, FOOD, MUSIC, AND CULTURE FROM AROUND THE WORLD!
The annual International Festival of Raleigh offers 3 days of international performances, food, games, art, cultural exhibits and shopping. Over 60 Triangle ethnic communities ranging from Afghan to Vietnamese participate to showcase their cuisine, dance, and music; to share traditions and to celebrate the Triangle’s unique diversity.
Things to enjoy:
- Main Stage: traditional and modern ethnic dances, performed by artists in authentic dress
- Sidewalk Cafes: delicious food from around the globe.
- Cultural Exhibits created by local ethnic communities that tell about their rich histories and traditions.
- International Bazaar: shopping for global arts and crafts.
- Biergarten Stage: bands and musical performances from around the world.
- Sophia’s Corner: international games, face-painting, passport scavenger hunt, crafts, and other fun kids’ stuff.
- Demonstration Booths: interactive demos and classes on international cooking, dance and crafts.
- Naturalization Ceremony: new American citizens take their oath in a moving ceremony at the festival’s opening.
- And much more…