2828 Duke Homestead Road
Discover the diverse cultures of Durham’s vibrant global community!
This is SCD’s 2nd Annual Festival of Nations. This year’s festival is dedicated to the Durham 150 Celebration.
Come have fun and share in the culture of these countries!
Tanzania, England, Greece, Russia, Japan, China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Romania,
Here are the Performing Groups from 2018: Japanese Triangle Choir Club, Scandimonium Nordic Folk Dance Music, Teli Shabu & The Magic of African Rhythm, NC Chinese Opera Society, Crescent Chinese Music Studio, Chapel Hill Chinese Folk Dance Club, Mindful Bodies–Zumba, Chinese Drums & Dragon Dance, Cane Creek Cloggers
Bring the whole family, lots of parking and events
Admission is $5. Children under 12 are free
- Children’s Activities with the Scrap Exchange
- International Foods
- Raffles, Silent Auction, Art, Souvenirs, Door Prizes
- Exhibits of the Cultures of Durham’s International Communities
- International Dance & Music Groups
- International Beer Garden