Travel the Caucasus!
Georgia and Armenia represent two ancient and unique civilizations often neglected by travelers seeking new experiences. Both countries are located on the eastern edge of Europe and used to be known as the Trans-Caucasus. Now they are wide open for tourism, with good hotels and very good food and wines.
Join us on a two-week tour to explore the historic and scenic highlights of both countries!
- All transfers and excursions by Sprinter or Bus A/C
- English-speaking guide service
- 14 nights’ accommodation in double/twin category rooms with free Wifi
- All breakfasts and 2 Gala dinners at traditional restaurants
- Entrance tickets to all tourist sites and wine tastings mentioned in the itinerary below
- Local 4x4 jeep service to Garni gorge and Gnishik protected area
Airfare, meals separate from those in the itinerary, and tipping are not included. We are happy to help organize flights.
Cost Per Person:
- International Focus Members: $3,395 (you may become a member or renew membership until the trip deadline)
- Non Members : $3,695
Single supplement: $650
September 16 to September 29, 2019
Deadline to Register: May 31, 2019